- No mundo todo
- Canadá - Todas as cidades
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, região de Canadá
- - London, região de Canadá
- Todos os candidatos
- Apenas ofertas recebidas
- Mais recentes
- Mais antigos
- Mais fáceis
- Mais difíceis
Entrevistas da Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Candidato sigiloso à entrevista
Candidatei-me de outra forma. Fui entrevistado na Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Interview was well done, questions were provided ahead of time to prepare you for the interview. Received no response after the interview despite being told all candidates would hear back.
- Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a difficult manager.
Funcionário sigiloso em Toronto, ON
Candidatei-me por meio de uma agência de recrutamento. O processo levou 1 dia. Fui entrevistado pela Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (Toronto, ON) em Sep 2017
Conducted in meeting room in HR department. Brief problem solving/computer testing related to job beforehand. Interview with two people asking questions. Not too long.
- How does your previous job experience/skills transfer over to this job!
Funcionário sigiloso em North York, ON
Candidatei-me por meio de uma agência de recrutamento. O processo levou 1 dia. Fui entrevistado na Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (North York, ON)
The Interview process was fairly easy. I got the interview through a staffing agency, though I hear externally it may take up to 3 months after you submit your resume for them to call for an interview. I showed up to the interview. It was about 30 minutes. I received an offer within the day.
- What would you do if your manager is away and the director or another manager asks you to complete a task? How do you organize yourself? Name a time when you had a challenge, how did you overcome it?
Candidato sigiloso de entrevista em Toronto, ON
Candidatei-me online. O processo levou 1 dia. Fui entrevistado pela Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (Toronto, ON) em Oct 2015
After initially submitting my cover letter and resume I waited for the closing date. After that I was contacted by email and phone to set up an interview time and date. The interview was two part function. First a thirty minute (30 min) assessment part on a specific scenario related to the position your applying to. Second part was a 3 person panel interview. Mostly behavioural questions along with fairly specific organizational mandate and policy questions.
- Mostly behavioural but I don't remember specific questions. Be prepared to elaborate on certain questions as the panel may probe for further explanation from you initial answer.