- Qualidade de vida
- Cultura e valores
- Oportunidades de carreira
- Remuneração e benefícios
- Alta liderança
No momento, nenhuma empresa está contratando em Glassdoor em Dublin, Dublin (Irlanda). Confira todas as vagas da Glassdoor
Dublin Office Ardilaun Court, C, 112-114 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2 Como chegar
Trabalhei para Glassdoor em período integral (Até um ano)
Nice office and the people are friendly.
- Extremely high targets which are completely unreachable (people often end up cheating the system in order to hit targets - this cycle never ends)
- The product itself is over priced and completely dated
- Management wont allow anyone on the team to speak their minds and challenge them, if you do you're branded as "negative".
- On boarding and training is far too short and condensed despite the sheer amount of new tools/systems one has to learn.
- Lack of communication between upper management often led to confusion and distrust within the team as guidance was not always clear.
- Work life balance is extremely poor, many SDR's were working overtime and on holidays to reach targets and push out massive amounts of volume to reach ridiculously high weekly KPI's set out by managers.
- One of the lowest paying sales job compared with other Tech startups in Dublin right now.
Conselhos à presidência
- It is obvious that all of the managers read the same "How to be a good manager" handbook at whatever convention they all attended. Every problem is dealt with in the same manner and they seem unable to adapt to different personality types. Your "brand" is the biggest thing they care about which basically means that you have to be an easily brainwashed robot.
Candidatei-me online. O processo levou 3 semanas. Fui entrevistado na Glassdoor (Dublin, Dublin (Irlanda)).
Out of all of the other interviews I had done leading up to GD's interview this was by far the superior process. The communication from Asal throughout the process kept me in the loop and made me feel like I knew where I stand and made me feel very welcome.
Perguntas de entrevista