- Qualidade de vida
- Cultura e valores
- Oportunidades de carreira
- Remuneração e benefícios
- Alta liderança
Mill Valley Headquarters 100 Shoreline Highway, Suite 100 Como chegar
Trabalho para Glassdoor em período integral (Até um ano)
- The people are amazingly talented and down to earth. Haven't bumped into too many egos during my time here.
- Leadership trusts in employees to get work done without being super hands on.
- Flexibility to work from home (even before it was mandatory).
- Work can be inspiring, and feels like we're making a difference in our market.
- Information coming down from leadership at the C-Level is sparse, save for monthly company-wide meetings, and the random one off communication. Some teams know about big changes before others that will be impacted greatly by shifts in focus.
- Company vision can be muddy at times, especially as the current pandemic situation continues to unfold.
O processo levou 2 semanas. Fui entrevistado na Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (Estados Unidos da América)).
Rigorous process and positive experience. Recruiter screen, phone interview with case + behavioral questions, excel/PPT homework assignment, then an on-site with three cases and an additional behavioral experience. While the process was time intensive, in my experience, it was on par with the level of investment required for BizOps roles at other tech companies. I appreciated how the process enabled me to meet various people at different levels across the team, which helped me assess whether the team and role would be a good fit for me.
Perguntas de entrevista