- Qualidade de vida
- Cultura e valores
- Oportunidades de carreira
- Remuneração e benefícios
- Alta liderança
San Francisco Office 353 Sacramento St Como chegar
Trabalho para Glassdoor em período integral (Mais de um ano)
1. People - the people at Glassdoor are great. I've really enjoyed everybody I've worked with and everybody is very genuine. The people are the biggest reason I stay at Glassdoor.
2. The mission - Glassdoor does have a great mission and everybody really stays aligned with that. Despite some of the other reviews, I think Glassdoor does try to find ways to improve the product although perhaps a bit tentative to take big risks
1. New leadership - Glassdoor is attempting to change. When I joined there was still quite a bit of opportunity for anybody to make an impact and that was encouraged. With our new leadership (excluding engineering and product) it seems that ideas are only able to come from leadership and otherwise your job is blindly deliver. We are more and more being told to stay in our lane.
2. Hesitancy - Glassdoor is too risk averse. There are no signs of big bets or radical changes. We are told that big things are going to happen or but nothing ever seems to be any different. Much like the new leadership its a lot of talk but no action.
3. Transparency - Simply put, I don't trust the majority of our leadership team.
4. Trying to be "Corporate" - Glassdoor is trying so hard to be like LinkedIn or Indeed that its walking away from its identiy and literally squeezing the life out of their employees. I'd be curious to know exaclty how many people would leave if given anohter opportunity.
5. Favoritism - This is a new con at Glassdoor and depends on the team. I used to think that our leader valued the team but in most recent months its seemed quite the opposite. If you're not somebody this person wanted/chose/hired/or in in their direct area of compentency your career is likely better off elsewhere.
Conselhos à presidência
Reviews on Glassdoor about Glassdoor are terrible right now, but aside from our CEO nobody seems to be taking them seriously. While some of them are pretty dramatic, others are right on the money. This is what people read. This is what people see do something about it and stop pretending that these don't mean anything.
Bring Robert back.
Candidatei-me por indicação de um funcionário. O processo levou 3 semanas. Fui entrevistado pela Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (Estados Unidos da América)) em junho de 2020.
Phone interview with a recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, case study, and a virtual onsite.
Interviews process took about 3 weeks. First two calls were about my background and previous projects. The case study was a broad analysis of the business with a data set. Virtual onsite was smooth and we debriefed the case study.
The recruiter was readily available for questions and was extremely helpful. She was transparent throughout the process which is incredible during such unknown times. The team members were awesome to speak with and every conversation felt unique.
Unfortunately I did not get the offer due to my experience level. I wish I knew this before spending 2 days working on a case study, preparing, and interviewing.
Perguntas de entrevista