- Qualidade de vida
- Cultura e valores
- Oportunidades de carreira
- Remuneração e benefícios
- Alta liderança
Trabalhei para Be Interactive em período integral (Mais de um ano)
It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and has a growing mindset. Management is dedicated to everyone’s development of job skills, personal goals and has an open-door policy, so there is support whenever needed. They are so grateful and appreciative, and it's a truly wonderful feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed building relationships with the whole team. For anyone looking for an opportunity to progress in Sales and Marketing and/or acquire leadership, problem solving, time management and other skills this is a remarkable opportunity.
Work/ Life balance for Entry Level
Candidatei-me online. O processo levou 5 semanas. Fui entrevistado pela Be Interactive (Melbourne (Austrália)) em dezembro de 2019.
Many things were off.
1) Received an email saying they tried to call me but I hadn't responded, but they had never called.
2) Told me I would be interviewing with the managing director, which I didn't.
3) First round face-to-face interview lasted five minutes, which was a complete waste of time. This could have been done on the phone, and there had already been an initial pre-screening before this.
4) They also asked me to bring in a physical copy of my resume, despite already receiving an electronic copy. This resume was not used as a reference point during the interview.
5) While waiting to be interviewed, overheard director making unpleasant comments about a previous interviewee's responses. This seemed inconsistent with their company values. If there is that much inconsistency that high in the organisation, it is likely it would get worse towards the bottom.
6) Position was unpaid but this isn't right according to Fair Work Australia, as the responsibilities given are consistent with employment. There was an offer of being given a paid position after the internship but that seems a way to extract the most value out of each person before repeating the entire process again with another person. The responsibilities seemed like grunt-work mainly. From the short exchange that was had it sounded like a lot of their processes are inefficient.
Perguntas de entrevista